Monday, February 23, 2009

What I've Been up to

So I've noticed that I haven't blogged for about a week. So I will show you what I have been up to.
I have had so much fun making the maverick stars block for the Bushfire project, that I made a baby size I spy maverick stars quilt out of flannel. It measures about 36x48. I think that it will make some sweetie pie in Australia very happy.




I also signed up for the Spring Fat Quarter Swap and this is what I got in the mail on Saturday from Aimee. She sent these wonderful fat quarters and then a surprise, this darling pin cushion. I just all of it so much. Thanks so much Aimee.

I also am participating in the SMS Fat Quarter Swap, so I have been getting squishy mail almost every day. Here is what has come so far.



this one is from Dani Kittelmamnn




This is from Anna Watkins

And this little lovely is from Joyce Moore, and is my first piece of Joel Dewberry. It is decorator weight and will work perfectly on the fabric boxes that I have been making for my Ikea shelving.

I have also been making these little fabric boxes for my sewing room but forgot to take pictures will post later.

So that's it. Now I am off to have Family Home Evening with my family.

bye for now.

No comments: