Monday, March 30, 2009

My Sweet Little Girl

I have a sweet little girl that I love to sew for. So on Saturday night I decided that she needed a new dress to wear to church. I had bought this darling mushroom fabric at Joann's of all places. And then the polka dot is from the Garden Party line from Anna Maria Horner and I think goes darling together. I surprised her with it on Sunday morning when she woke up and she was so excited. She loves it so much that she wore it again today.
Now I am off to make some outfits for Easter. See ya.




6 comments:

Aimee said...

she's adorable! And the dress is awesome - I can't believe you made it in a few hours!

Julie said...

thanks so much. Having kids is the BEST!
Well to be honest I sewed before I was a quilter. Now I love to do both.

Unknown said...

I saw that fabric in the joanns and loved it!! I love the dress too!

Philigry said...

oh, such a sweet dress! i love it.

Anonymous said...

Cute dress, is there a tutorial?

Corrie said...

The dress is darling. That mushroom fabric is cute!