Monday, March 9, 2009

Some March Finishes...


for the OPAM challenge. I am really liking this challenge because it is making me finish up projects that have been waiting to get done. Thanks Kris and May for hosting this.

an I spy quilt for my sweet girl (inspired by Sarah's i spy placemat).

It measures about 13.5x19


this is the back.
I just love the frogs and the polkadots together.



a bib for a trade out of my scraps


A wall hanging with a wonky log cabin as the focus. It measures 15x15.

This is going with some FQ's to Aimee.

Check back later this week for some more March finishes and a giveaway. Next week is my Birthday and I would like to give some lucky person a gift.












2 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Julie! Your finishes look great - well done! I've added them to my spreadsheet to put you in the prize draw at the end of the month. OK ... when next week is your birthday, cos it's MY birthday next week too!! Only the nicest possible people are born in March, of course! Tee! Hee! Hee! Will look forward to seeing what else you stitch up - Bear Hugs! CHEERS! KRIS

Unknown said...

hi julie! i have looked over all the goodies that you have posted and failed to find the john deere blanket..I think something is missing maybe? dad "M"